Saturday, April 16, 2011

Aiyara Thai Cuisine


$
Woohoo! Another little gem in my work day neck of the woods. Tucked away in a little strip mall, you wouldn't guess what delicious food lurks inside unless someone told you. My co-worker Scott introduced me to it after having gone for an employee's 20 year anniversary.

One of my favourite things about the menu was that they had rice paper shrimp rolls in their appetizer section. You know you're going to start your meal off well when it kicks off with these yummy delights. They've also got a great lunch menu that includes the perfect size serving of pad thai. I of course went with that. And although the lunch menu dishes came with a soup, I still added the shrimp rolls to the mix.

Pad thai was a bit too saucy but ingredients were fresh, very tasty and service super quick for lunch. Apps range from $4.50 to $8.50 and mains $9.95 to $14.50. Lunch menu prices $8.95 to $10.95.

1590 Walkley Rd, Ottawa
613-562-1703

Aiyara Thai Cuisine on Urbanspoon

No comments: