Sunday, March 7, 2010

Crab and Seafood Chowder – San Francisco


Yesterday was our best food day yet. It was beautiful, sunny and warm so we spent most of the morning walking along the water until we got to Pier 39. Then we got the freshest crab I've ever had, some creamy chowder served in a sourdough bowl and planted ourselves on a bench for the feast. 


Yummmm!

For dinner last night, we ate at another 4 star restaurant, but I was caught yet again sans camera! Because of that I decided I was going to skip blogging this place but it was so amazingly good and we had such fantastic service that I do have to make a mention of it – Zuni Café – go there. Thanks so much Paola for the recommendation! 

2 comments:

marysol said...

oh, i really wish i was in your suitcase... you know i fit. this is a moment you will not soon forget!

Unknown said...

only one word..... wow!! That crab looks so yummy!