Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lucky Strike – NYC



If you need a pick-me-up for a night on the town when you just don't think you can eat or drink and be merry any more, then this is THE place to go. Not only will the awesome tunes booming from the speakers get you going, their list of delicious drinks have enough to get the most hungover customer on track again. Need I mention it was New Year's day when we went? The atmosphere is fun and almost fancy for the bar style food that is served. But don't get me wrong, the food is great, and exactly what you need when you've just spent the last few days surfing menus of unconventional dishes. I started off with a wonderful Ginger Honey cocktail made with 42 Below Honey, ginger, lemon, honey and orange juice. My next drink was also very delicious, a Vanilla Shanti martini made with Stoli Vanilla, Cointreau, fresh lemon and lime juice, pineapple juice and sugar. Now, onto the food. My appetizer was a delicious French Onion Soup and my main, a heartwarming Spinach Ricotta Ravioli with butter, sage and garlic. All of the above opened the door to a wonderful last night in New York City.


Lucky Strike on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lucky strike bar NYC really a wonderful place for relax. There are so delicious dishes about that you have described in this blog. It is affordable and provide alternative food facilities.