Monday, November 30, 2009

Mushroom and Sauerkraut Pierogies from the Warsaw Polish Deli


Best pierogies ever!

Thanks so much Brittany for recommending this place. I tried to get the meat and sauerkraut but they only had mushroom and sauerkraut. If the meat ones are any better I may overdose on these tasty treats.

Anytime you buy pierogies in the supermarket they're filled with stuff that's so ground up it's hard to really know what you're eating. You could see, and taste, every single strand of sauerkraut in these, and even separate the mushroom flavour. I've seriously never had a better pierogie. Thanks so much for the recommendation!

My husband fried these up with some onions and spinach and served with a side of broccoli. YUM!

Warsaw Polish Deli

2 comments:

treesaw said...

Oh wow - those look good. I've never heard of that place. Will have to check it out.

Brittany G said...

I'm so HAPPY you enjoyed them... I didnt know perogie love until I ate them from here.

My boyfriend's family introduced me to them, they are one of my all time faves.