Monday, December 15, 2008

Maple Salmon with Spaghetti Squash, Brussels Sprouts and Maple Butter Sweet Potatoes


As soon as I saw my dinner plate when I got in from work I was so excited. The colours on this plate alone are enough to have you salivating. But this meal not only looked fabulous, it tasted even better. My husband really knows how to cook veggies so they are the perfect consistency and flavour, which makes you just want to pig out on veggies. It's like everything he touches turns to absolute delicious fantasy food. You just don't believe it until you try it. Have you ever been full on brussels sprouts? I didn't think so. 

What you’ll need
Maple salmon (from Hartmans)
Spaghetti squash
Sweet potatoes
Brussels sprouts
Heated maple butter
Butter
Olive oil
Garlic
Thyme
Salt

What to do
Sear fish on one side. Roast spaghetti squash in oven then scoop out and add thyme, salt and butter. Cut sweet potato into strips and toss with maple butter, garlic and olive oil. Roast potatoes in the oven. Last but not least, boil the brussels sprouts then top with butter to taste. So awesome.

No comments: