Saturday, August 29, 2009

Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomato Frittata


I (yes me!) made breakfast this morning. My husband was still in bed. And it actually turned out great. I picked this recipe off the epicurious.com site. When I cook (rare I know), I pretty much always get my recipes from there. They're so clear, you can easily do detailed searches, and the reviews that come with all of them are so helpful.

This frittata is fun because it's made in a small dish rather than a big pan, which is just a bit different than the norm. The sun-dried tomato is so yummy and overall, just a really easy recipe. Perfect for me. I served these little frittatas with some toasted Art-is-in garlic and rosemary bread.

2 comments:

Michael Van der Tol said...

Now this is my new favorite frittata. It wins hands-down of the herb frittata. Thanks Rachel.

Rachelle said...

glad you liked it! i really just love the presentation in the small dishes.