Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fuschian

This is by far my favourite Vietnamese restaurant in Ottawa. The entire experience from start to finish leaves me completely satisfied. Their dishes have tons of flavour, the price is more than right and the service, exceptional. I feel like I'm at a friends place for dinner they are so happy to have us there.

Of course I went with my usual, rice paper shrimp wraps with peanut sauce. Always fresh, always perfectly done.

And Vermicelli with tasty meatballs and crispy spring rolls.

Tonight my husband went for the pho. Also a great choice.

It took me a while to warm up to this place after the loss of Cam Kong. But this past year they've officially become my second home again. I'm really not sure how else to describe this place except that it is perfect.


Fuschian on Urbanspoon

4 comments:

treesaw said...

So jealous! Next time, call me!

Rachelle said...

for sure!

Unknown said...

I tried this on Saturday after reading your blog. I had what you had, the man had what you had plus a few more items.....it was delicious.

Rachelle said...

so glad you liked it!